Hasto Feels Harun Masiku Case Forms Intimidation During Elections

via Detik.com

The Secretary-General (Sekjen) of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP), Hasto Kristiyanto, admitted that he has often been intimidated during the conduct of the 2024 elections. These threats explain that it's not just the PDIP and the Pair with the number 03, Ganjar Pranowo and Mahfud Md, who have been terrorized by certain parties.

"Various intimidations in this country are now getting stronger, I myself have been intimidated several times," said Hasto in an online discussion in Jakarta, Saturday (30/3/2024).

The Secretary of the National Winning Team (TPN) revealed that the intimidation he faced was related to the Harun Masiku case. In fact, he was often summoned by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) because of this case.

"First, the tax issue, and second, Harun Masiku, I have given explanations," he said.

Furthermore, Hasto stated that another form of intimidation was regarding allegations of his involvement with a businessman who had once taken a photo with him. However, he believed that this did not intimidate him.

"For me, the more I am intimidated, the more determined I am to resist. Why? Because even President Sukarno dared to go in and out of prison, so why wouldn't I dare to be brave," he said.

Therefore, Hasto stated that he remains brave in uncovering allegations of fraud in the 2024 election process. According to him, these irregularities must be exposed to prevent Indonesia from regressing in democracy.

"We already know that during the New Order regime, democracy was killed for 32 years, what flourished was corruption, collusion, and nepotism (KKN), and then we were unable to achieve a proud national quality of life," said Hasto.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk " Hasto Feels Harun Masiku Case Forms Intimidation During Elections"

Post a Comment