Mahfud MD: Kapolda, Kompolnas To Komnas HAM is Getting Pranked by Ferdy Sambo

Chairman of the National Police Commission (Kompolnas) Mahfud MD suspects that the Metro Jaya Police Chief, Inspector General Fadil Imran, had been tricked or 'pranked' by the former Head of the National Police Propam Division, Inspector General Ferdy Sambo, regarding the murder of Brigadier J.

Mahfud suspects that Fadil was prompted by a false scenario by Sambo that his wife was being harassed. Therefore, Fadil was seen sympathizing and hugging Sambo.

"Until now I never thought that the Metro Police Chief was part of it (the murder), I think frankly he got a 'prank' too," said Mahfud during a meeting with Commission III of the DPR, Monday (22/8).

"When the hug is crying it may also be whispered 'I was wronged', so it's hugged (Sambo)," he added.

Mahfud said he had never mentioned Fadil was involved and would follow Sambo as a suspect in the case. According to him, Fadil was purely exposed to Sambo's trick.

The same thing, said Mahfud, was also experienced by Kompolnas and the National Human Rights Commission (Komnas HAM). Mahfud assessed that the two institutions had also been hit by a 'prank'. However, Mahfud did not explain the 'prank' in question.

"I suspect that he was 'pranked' as well as the Kompolnas, Komnas HAM, and a major TV editor in chief," he said.

Fadil had embraced Sambo a few days after the shooting incident of Brigadier J. The moment was captured on a video circulating on social media. Fadil who entered the room was immediately greeted by Sambo. The two then shook hands and hugged.

When hugging Sambo's face looks sad. Fadil then hugged Sambo with both hands and patted the back of the two-star general. Fadil also kissed Sambo's forehead and hugged him tightly again.

Now, Sambo has been named a suspect in premeditated murder along with four other people. The four people are Putri Candrawati who is Sambo's wife, his aide Bripka Ricky Rizal and Bharada Richard Eliezer to his household assistant, Strong Maruf. All of them were charged with Article 340 of the Criminal Code regarding premeditated murder.

At first, the police said the murder case was triggered by allegations of abuse by Brigadier J against Putri. However, this allegation has been denied by the Police themselves, who stated that there was no harassment in this case.

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Mahfud MD: Kapolda, Kompolnas To Komnas HAM is Getting Pranked by Ferdy Sambo"

Post a Comment